Seine River Cruise

Hello. Question for those of you who have been on the Seine River cruise London to Paris. What was the best time of the year to see foliage/flowers in bloom, like at Monet's Garden and other areas of France. I would even like to read your opinion of the best time to travel on this trip. Thank You.

Comments

• wildcat03 wrote:
    Hello. Question for those of you who have been on the Seine River cruise London to Paris. What was the best time of the year to see foliage/flowers in bloom, like at Monet's Garden and other areas of France. I would even like to read your opinion of the best time to travel on this trip. Thank You.

"Monet's garden is incredibly beautiful from April to October. Flower varieties are blooming one after another so that the garden changes gradually with the seasons while keeping its colors and brightness.

The peak period in frequentation is May-June. Summer is a bit more quiet and Autumn very pleasant."

giverny.org
  • June is always the best time for flowers
  • Thank you all. I appreciate it.
  • We were there in mid Jun and the garden was fabulous. FYI, there is both a garden full of flowers and the pond he made which are somewhat separated. We also got a short tour of the house.

The best part was that Tauck got us in before opening hours so it was just our group from the ship. Cool of the morning with dew on all the flowers. !!!!!!!!!
  • Now that we are back up and running, anyone have comments about the Seine river cruise?