Options

grand canadian rockies

We live in Ft. Lauderdale. Anyone from Florida going Grand Canadian Rockies Aug. 19, 2017 ?

Comments

• Options
    I am going in May. Hard to get people to reply on here. It is not active like the cruise sites.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Hi WHW, we are on a trip in May 17, leaving on 17th - is this your trip?

We are coming off a Holland America cruise to Alaska before this, and being from the southern hemisphere, we are greatly looking forward to this. But we have just had the warmest summer and autumn ever, and we own very little in the way of warm / wintery clothing. Should be fun just watching us shiver.
  • Options
    My trip leaves May 18th. I am arriving two days early on the 16th. Perhaps you dock on the 17th?
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    We live in Ft. Lauderdale. Anyone from Florida going Grand Canadian Rockies Aug. 19, 2017 ?

I'm on this trip, and coming from Leesburg, which is just south of The Villages. Oops, my mistake! I'm on the 8/10 trip!
  • Options
    my wife and I are on the July 1 trip coming from North Florida. Anyone else on this trip?
  • Options
    We are from Denver and will be on this trip! So excited!
  • Options
    We are from Denver and will be on this trip! So excited!
  • Options
    whw wrote:
    I am going in May. Hard to get people to reply on here. It is not active like the cruise sites.
  • Options
    Only a week before we start the fun. Anyone else going???
  • Options
    We are on the July 14, 2017 Grand Canadian Rockies Eastbound, I can't find anyone on here that's been on the trip. This isn't as helpful as the cruise forums.
  • Options
    bteerlin wrote:
    my wife and I are on the July 1 trip coming from North Florida. Anyone else on this trip?
    We are on the July 13th Grand Canadian Rockies Eastbound trip but are going two days before, please let us know how it was. We're from Palm Coast, Florida
  • Options

We are from Venice FL. Also departing Aug 19. Have you heard anything about how the forest fires in Canada might impact our tour?
  • Options
    I'm going on the Aug. 31 trip? Anyone going on this one? Any news about the BC fires?
  • Options
    Yes, we are. We're from Australia and have been wondering the same thing about the fires.
    Carolyn and Bruce

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file