Options

Antarctica tour January 17th, 2012

Hi:
Our family of 3 persons (myself, wife and daughter (young-adult)) are booked on the Tauck Antarctica tour starting on January 17th. I am interested in getting acquainted with fellow passengers. We live in Houston, and will be flying to Buenos Aires on January 16th.

Look forward to hearing from fellow travelers.

Regards
Pankaj

Comments

• Options
    Hi....
    I believe we will be booking this tour tomorrow. We are Sharon and Garvin from Calabasas California.
    Have you heard good things about this trip? Tauck Thanks for your reply
  • Options
    Hi....
    I believe we will be booking this tour tomorrow. We are Sharon and Garvin from Calabasas California.
    Have you heard good things about this trip? Tauck Thanks for your reply
  • Options
    Hi,

My DH is planning on taking this tour to Antartica next year. He has looked at all the travel books by all the top companies going to Antartica and still came back to Tauck. We are taking tour number 18 in August. They are a GREAT company!!! By the way, my daughter and son-in-law live on your block.

Sheila
  • Options
    Hi

I just looked at this because I am excited about this trip!!

Are you going on this trip?

Who lives on my street???

Sharon
  • Options
    What date did you book? My DH is looking at December 2013.

Sheila
  • Options
    We booked jan 17. Who is your daughter?
  • Options
    My husband Bill and I are booked on this trip. Going to spend a couple of days on our own in Buenos Aires before the trip starts. We have heard from other Tauck travelers and a friend who has been twice to Anarctica it is the trip of a lifetime!!!! Drake is either a lake or rough seas. I get horribly seasick. They will have a doctor on board for those of us who get really seasick. But that is not going to stop us, no Sir! As Tauck travelers we know how interesting and wonderful this company and their travelers are so we are counting the days........

Catherine and Bill
  • Options
    Excitement builds for the January 17th BA/Antarctica departure. I've found several recent video postings of Le Boreal's fall 2012 trip to Antarctica at All are interesting, but those videos with the lead "France 5 ..." are especially good and show various parts of the zodiac excursions. All are narrated in French, so get out your translation skills, but the videos offer a great preview of this trip. Lynne and I will be in BA a day ahead and having dinner 1/16 at the Argentine Experience - learning how to make empanadas and enjoying Argentenia's Malbac and beef. Bon Voyage mes amis!
This discussion has been closed.