Options

MS Savaor Budapest to Prague April 14, 2016

Is anyone traveling on the MS Savor, Budapest to Prague on April 14, 2016? We were on the MS Sapphire in May of 2013 when the rivers were too low for the boats and our cruise was cancelled. Tauck was wonderful and were were bussed to Vienna where homeward bound arrangements were made by Tauck. We thought that we would give it another try and go Budapest to Prague this time. Any others going on this cruise?

Comments

• Options
    Yes, I am part of a group of 4 women traveling on the same ship and we're all very excited. First time cruiser of any type, so totally new experience for me. Any advice?
  • Options
    Hi Lisa,
    We attempted this cruise in 2013 from Prague to Budapest but got rained out...the waters were too high...and sent home. Tauck was amazing. We did get a chance to see Prague (in the pouring rain) and it is worth extra days if you have them. Bring warm clothes and an umbrella. Hoping all will go well weather wise this time. Really looking forward to Budapest, so will be taking a few extra days at the beginning. I'll keep my eyes out for you.
    Bonnie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file