BUDAPEST TO PRAGUE ON 5-5-16 ABOARD THE ESPRIT

J AND H wrote:
FROM WHAT WE UNDERSTAND THIS CRUISE IS FULLY BOOKED...BUT ALTHOUGH I HAVE POSTED SEVERAL COMMENTS RE: FELLOW PASSENGERS SAILING ON THIS CRUISE AS WELL..POSSIBLY WE CAN SHARE SOME THOUGHTS RE SPENDING 'FREE TIME 'AT DESTINATIONS TOGETHER....YET NO ONE HAS POSTED ANY THOUGHTS OR COMMENTS....HARD TO BELIEVE THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT THE TAUCK FORUM OPTIONS???

HOPE TO HEAR FROM FELLOW PASSENGERS AS THE CRUISE DATE GET CLOSER...FEEL FREE TO POST HERE.

BEST FOR THE HOLIDAYS!

J AND H

J and H,

From past experience I find very few travelers, on a per-tour basis, participate in Tauck forums, even among large groups found on river boats. Even fewer share their experiences here after they return. Also, many do not visit the area or individual trip archives so don't see posts like yours once they are no longer on the "Active Discussions" page. Hopefully, someone will chime in, but if not, in a few weeks, add a new post to your original to "bump" it back to the Active Discussions page. Since the forum software does not send email alerts when there are new posts, you'll need to check back here regularly.

On a side note, it is certainly not meant to be a criticism just a fact for which I don't know the history, but typing in all caps is considered shouting and bad form on Internet forums (I personally find it harder to read). Again, I can give no rationale, but that's just the way it is on the Internet.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file