Options

Would 2 adults be comfortable on this trip?

My mother (73) and I (45) are planning a Tanzanian safari for August 2012. We find the itinerary of the Family Safari more appealing than the adult only Tanzania & Zanzibar trip, and the departure dates are more convenient for us. Would 2 adults be comfortable on this trip? How child-focused are the activities? Are there alternative activities for adults?

Comments

• Options
    Hi mjeanh1!

Good question! Our Bridges trips are more geared towards children, but adults of all ages are most definitely welcome! As to your level of comfort, I'm afraid that depends on, well, what you're comfortable with! There will definitely be children around if you take the Family Safari tour. If you're comfortable with that, then by all means, take the trip. Otherwise, you may be more comfortable on the Tanzania & Zanzibar trip.

If you're definitely interested in the Family Safari, I advise you to call our reservation center at 800-788-7885 and ask them more about it. They will also be able to tell you the ages of some of the children on the departure date you're looking at, if any families have booked yet, and that could help you make your decision.

Also, I don't believe we offer any alternative activities for adults on our Bridges trips.

I hope this helps!

Best,
    Tim
This discussion has been closed.