Yellowstone & GT Nat'l Parks-leaving 9/19/15, Jackson

HI!
We are taking our very first Tauck Tour and live in NJ. On 9/20, we will be celebrating our 40th Wedding Anniversary while floating down the Snake River. Anyone else on the tour on those dates?
Any tips on clothing, (I'm thinking layers....) packing or items to carry during the day, etc.? Thanks for any useful info you may want to share.
Carol & Ron

Comments

• Hi Carol & Ron,
    A friend & I are on that tour also. Weather.com shows a wide range of temps from morning until night. Layers are definitely the way to go, but still I hate to be cold so I'm going to bring a heavier jacket. Look forward to seeing u in person.
    Ginger
  • Looking forward to meeting you, Carol & Ron, and Ginger, too. This will also be our first Tauck tour. We have been following the weather forecast and there is certainly a wide swing in temperatures. We will need to be prepared for every possibility!
    Jim and Karen
  • Thanks Ginji for sharing a weather site as with help of this site I could planning my friends trip. Soon my friend is leaving for Canada tour and I hope his trip will be safe and hassle free. Though already he hired an agency as "USA Travel Online" but still I think weather report will help him for predict the weather of his touring destinations.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file