Options

Blue Danube October 28th

Taking this Danube river cruise. Wife and I live in Danbury, Ct. Looking to see if anyone from our area will be on this cruise. Has anyone been on this cruise in October? How is the weather? Look forward to hearing from fellow travelers.
Joyce and Alan

Comments

• Options
    Hi...My husband and I will be on this trip....along with a group of friends. BTW...we lived in Ridgefield, CT. for about 10 years and now live in the Washington, DC area...sure miss the beautiful fall weather there.

We're assuming that the weather will be chilly and plan to bring along layers to accomodate a variety of temps. Haven't been on this cruise before but have lived in Germany and have traveled to this region in the fall. Janice
  • Options
    To Braunwynn
    Look forward to meeting you on the cruise. This will be our first river boat cruise. We had booked a Nile river cruise but the chaos in Egypt got it cancelled. Yes, we still love those autumn leaves.
    Joyce and Alan
  • Options
    We will be "fellow travelers" on the 28th. We live in New York City, and would be very interested in connecting with fellow cruisers. We have traveled in Europe in the fall and support the notion of "layering," to be ready for wild temperature swings. We've cruised the Dalmatian coast in autumn and it is quite a lovely time of the year to travel. We are foodies so we are looking forward to exploring the local food and wine specialties of the various regions through which we will be traveling. (Our Connecticut credentials include living in Guilford and Madison about 15 years ago.) Laura and Herbert

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file