British

This is for the poster who goes by the name of British:

After reading your many valuable posts of your journeys all over the world - there is one thing I am adding to my wish list and that is to run into you on one of my world travels. I believe a conversation with you about any and every topic would be fascinating.

Comments

• lbholden wrote:
    This is for the poster who goes by the name of British:

After reading your many valuable posts of your journeys all over the world - there is one thing I am adding to my wish list and that is to run into you on one of my world travels. I believe a conversation with you about any and every topic would be fascinating.

Absolutely! Couldn't agree more.
  • Yikes, thanks, glad somepeople don't hate me! Right now I am in Madrid, it's just past 4am and I am wide awake, I fell asleep before 10pm. I have been going solo for 3 days of site seeing while my husband is busy at a conference. Today we have our only day together and going to the Prado. Apparently there are due to be demonstrations in the city but not near there. The palace and the other museums I have been to are fantastic and I did not get lost, a miracle.
  • Ah ... lovely. Not that you are wide awake at 4 am .... lovely about Spain! It is so on my list. And SQ flies into Barcelona, too!

Have fun!