What month to go?

We're looking to book in either May 2016 or October 2016. Any advice on which month is better for the weather and better to see the animals and sights?

Comments

• I have been there twice, end of August and mid September. On both trips, the weather was perfect and we couldn't have seen more wildlife. Both trips were amazing!
  • I have been there twice, end of August and mid September. On both trips, the weather was perfect and we couldn't have seen more wildlife. Both trips were amazing!

We went the end of August into the beginning of September and like blackmagic79 said, the weather was perfect and we couldn't have seen more wildlife. I think that part of all the wildlife we saw we because the dry season was just ending so there were higher concentrations of wildlife around whatever water was there. For me I am going back at that same time again. There is nothing I would change about the time of year we went or anything I would change about the trip. It was that spectacular. Side note; I do like that they moved Cape Town. Small inconvenience going from Kalahari to the airport but I'd still do it all over again exactly the same if I had too.

Enjoy!
  • They moved Cape Town, goodness gracious, where did they move it to?
  • We went in November which we thought might be on the late side, but the weather was great and we saw plenty of animals.