Options

independent travel in Delhi

Did anyone take independent excursions in Delhi prior to the Tauck itinerary? We arrive a day early and want to tour around going to interesting places that Tauck will not include. We love everything. We will fit in pool and massage but tend to be up early and out exploring most of the day. We will be in Dubai a few days prior to the India trip so will be acclimated. Any tips would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Do not leave the hotel without a guide, if you have not been to India before you will understand why I say this once you get there. You do get to see the best of Delhi while on the tour, so really no need to rush out and do extra touring. Just enjoy the short time you have there before the tour begins enjoying the luxuries within the hotel, I highy recommend the spa and swimming pool. Or the Oberoi has several 'Experiences' like a private cooking lesson like we took which was great.
  • Options
    British is absolutely correct. Tauck will show you the best of Delhi and the hotel itself has so much to offer including wonderful food. Relax after your flights and I agree that the spa and pool are super.
    Richard

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file