Options

Tour Start Time

If you are new to Tauck or if Tauck is handling your flights, this may not be a problem, but if you have traveled with them before and booking your own flights, you could possibly overlook the fact that this tour starts earlier than many.

I was doing some "what if" planning for our Best of Ireland tour Sept 2015. We will be going to London for a few days first and since our bodies will have already adjusted to the new time and we want to experience as much of London as possible, I thought a mid-day to mid afternoon AerLingus flight from Heathrow to Shannon- a flight that would allow us to arrive in Ennis just prior to the 6:00 PM welcome dinner- would be fine.

Well, as those who have already taken this trip or those who read more carefully than I do, already know, unlike many Tauck tours which officially kick off at 6:00 PM, the Best of Ireland tour kicks off at 1:00 PM with a trip to the cliffs of Moher (at least in 2014 it does)!

So that we don't have to get up early and rush to the airport, it looks like we will be flying from Heathrow to Shannon a day early and using our gift of time at the Old Ground!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file