Warsaw to Prague, 8/27/11

Hi all, we are on the 8/27 trip and wondered who else is taking this trip. I am travelling with 2 of my childhood friends and we are celebrating our 60th birthday!

Comments

• Hi, my husband and I are also on the 8/27/12 Warsaw to Prague trip. Very excited about this itinerary. Will be our second Tauck tour.

Have heard from past travelers of this trip that some men wear sportscoats once or twice. My husband has wondered if this is really necessary as we are trying (I repeat trying!), to pack as lightly as possible. Any thoughts from anyone out there?

Barbara
  • Barbara, My wife and I have been on this tour along with 4 other Tauck tours, and sports jackets for men have never been required. We took this tour in July 2010 and out of the approximate 20+ men on the tour, only about 5 had sports jackets, so tell your husband he can leave it home. Good Luck, this is one of Taucks greatest tours.
  • Barb811 wrote:
    Hi all, we are on the 8/27 trip and wondered who else is taking this trip. I am travelling with 2 of my childhood friends and we are celebrating our 60th birthday!

Hi Barb. My name is Barbara and my husband and I are going on the 8/27 too, that is we are departing Austin on 8/27 and will arrive in Warsaw on 8/28.

Do you know where the best place to change USD to Polish currency? We want to have some PLN in our pocket, but not too much.

Look forward to meeting you and your friends.

Barbara
This discussion has been closed.