Options

New Loft Cabins on Inspire riverboat

Has anyone cruised yet on the new Inspire riverboat and stayed in the new loft cabin? We are considering Rhine/Moselle cruise for October and these cabins look terrific and a great price. We've cruised the Danube with Tauck and did a mini suite; I'm not sure I see much difference to pay the extra price.
Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    We have booked one for next May. There is a good review on "avidcruiser.com" with a number of excellent cabin pictures. If you google ms inspire you will certainly be able to find it.
  • Options
    Hey, dude …. (I'm sorry, I can't help myself!)

Thanks for the tip about this site, gregdude. I haven't come across it before. There's some really good information.

Cheers,

Jan

• Options
    Thank gregdude! Great information, I will explore.
  • Options
    well? How did you like the loft room? Which room were you in? Did you have noise issues as some have reported?
  • Options
    well? How did you like the loft room? Which room were you in? Did you have noise issues as some have reported?
    If you go here: Travel Forums » Discuss Trips by Region » Europe » Central and Eastern Europe » The Rhine and Moselle Forum » Loft Cabin
    you will find a discussion of the loft cabins that I hope you will find useful.

Cheers,

Jan