Options

Blue Danube cruise - May 16, 2014. Would like to say howdy to anyone else going

We will be going on the Blue Danube river cruise on May 16 from Budapest to Prague. Can't wait! We will be traveling with friends but are really looking forward to meeting new friends. Post back if you'd like to say Hello!

Comments

• Options
    Hi Texasgal,
    My spouse and I are on the May 16th trip as well. We arrive in Budapest a day early to do a little sightseeing on our own. We have several friends who have been on this trip and all concurred, it was wonderful. This will be our 5th Tauck trip.
  • Options
    Hello Texasgal and capejane42,

My wife and I will also be on the May 16th river cruise - looking forward to our first Tauck cruise very much. We are also arriving a couple of days early for a bit of sightseeing on our own. Looks like Texas will be well represented on the cruise - we are living in the Houston area.

We look forward to meeting you in Budapest on Friday!

Tom & Marianne
  • Options
    Hi Texasgal. Will be on trip as well. My wife and I along with our two friends may be the only Canadians on this trip. Tauck is relatively new in Canada. Flying out tomorrow from Toronto. Will see you at party on Friday night, I assume you'll be the one with a Stetson hat. LOL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file