Options

June 3rd tour

Haven't seen any activity posted for the June 3rd tour, my wife and I are scheduled to arrive in Sorrento a day early and just wondering if anyone else is planning the same. And also in an attempt to save packing room just may not bring a sports jacket. We are leaving from Boston but live in Wakefield RI. it would be great to hear from anyone else takeing this tour.

Comments

• Options
    Hi derf,

There are 19 other people, besides you and your wife, on the trip, so don't worry, I'm sure you'll have a fine time and make plenty of new friends. Hopefully, someone else on that departure is on the forums. Either way, I'll be happy to assist with any questions you might have, so please feel free to reach out.

Best,
    Tim
  • Options
    I forgot to mention that it's the classic Italy tour, very surprised it's such a small group. Only one question and that is would a day trip be possible to Capri since I'm arriving a day early.
  • Options
    derf wrote:
    I forgot to mention that it's the classic Italy tour, very surprised it's such a small group. Only one question and that is would a day trip be possible to Capri since I'm arriving a day early.

Yes, it is very doable. There have been discussions on the Tauck Classic Italy and Classic Italy Small Group forums here that go into some detail about the best way to get there- hydrofoil, not ferry; where and when to buy tickets, etc., etc. Check them out.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file