Options

Post May 4 cruise

Hello All:

If you are staying an extra day in Paris on Tuesday, May 13, I just learned of a special walking tour. My friend works for a French company in NJ and travels to Paris often. Last year, he used a tour company called www.sightseeingdelights.com for a special 3-hour Jewish History of Paris tour in Marais. They also have some others and the website is very user-friendly.
After speaking to Tauck, we will be off the boat in plenty of time to drop bags at the hotel. We can disembark anytime after 6. I signed up for Jewish History tour at 11:00 a.m. There are 8 spaces left for that day. They are very responsive; deposit for 1 person (45 euros or $63.80) is due at sign up, but refundable up until close to travel. Cash for balance due on the day of the tour.
I would love to hear from anyone on this trip.
Sharon

Comments

• Options
    I was unable to find a sightseeingdelights website. I did a search and found a website called

www.sightseekersdelight.com They describe their services as unique walking tours and travel services. They require a minimum of two people for each tour, or a single person has to pay the two person rate.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file