Others on the 24 January 2015 tour?

We (Scott & Judy) will be on this trip. First time for both of us to Africa and very much look forward to the trip.

Comments

• Portolan wrote:
    We (Scott & Judy) will be on this trip. First time for both of us to Africa and very much look forward to the trip.

That is a long way out! If you are like me the time will pass painfully slowly! We are signed up for the 13 June 2015 trip.
  • AlanS wrote:
    That is a long way out! If you are like me the time will pass painfully slowly! We are signed up for the 13 June 2015 trip.

We'll pass the time on three other Tauck tours this year! But, you are right, the anticipation of each trip is both fun and unpleasantly long.
  • Just remember, you don't want to wish your life away, said my Grandfather. I am going on this trip in June and am certainly eager to go, but I can let the time go by at a normal speed. Life is like a roll of toilet paper--it goes faster at the end.
  • Just made the final payment...a reminder that we are only two months away from this trip!
  • I've made flight reservations (ET) but still have a tad under seven months to go (203 days, 9 hours, 27 min.). I'm gonna start the visa process in January.
  • Departing Washington today in the middle of a snow storm. Headed to warm/hot Tanzania and Kenya. This trip shows as sold out, but apparently the 28 other folks don't know of, or frequent the Tauck forum since nobody else has posted as on this trip. We'll have to let them know what they are missing!
  • Have a great trip! Don't forget to give us a detailed after-action report. Our passports with Kenyan visas came back on Monday, sent them off again yesterday and they arrived at the TZ Embassy today!

Still (only?) 140 days, 20 hours, and 15 minutes to go.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file