Options

Sa 08 Mar 2014 - "Kenya & Tanzania: A Classic Safari"

Who else is on the "Kenya & Tanzania: A Classic Safari" tour beginning Saturday, 08 March 2014?

Comments

• Options
    Mama Travel - I assume you have not traveled with Tauck. I, personally, do not appreciate your "advertisement" for Charterlink tours. This is a Tauck site and enjoyed by loyal Tauck travelers who think Tauck is the best of the best. We, who have traveled on many Tauck trips are not interested in your advertisement and I think most Tauck travelers would agree with me. Go post your comments about "Charterlink Tours someplace else and enjoy your next trip with them - you don't know what you are missing.
  • Options
    Blackmagic79,

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you said about Tauck. Unfortunately, Mama Travel's posts are spam. We do appreciate your loyalty to Tauck :)

-Kristen
  • Options
    My name is Susan and I am going on e march 8 departure as a single. I am sooooo excited! I would love to communicate with someone on the same tour. I live in San Diego, Ca and leave on the 6th of March so as to get there by the 8th. I am connecting in Amsterdam.

Any communication would be welcomed.
    Susan
  • Options
    Hi Susan,
    Thanks for answering. My wife, Ruth-Ellen and I are from St. Louis. We are also leaving on 06 Mar (flying via Chicago and London), staying in Nairobi or 07 Mar (unable to connect into Arusha this day), arriving in Arusha on 08 Mar (late afternoon). We look forward to meeting you and enjoying this exciting and varied itinerary with you and our other fellow travelers. This will be our sixth Tauck adventure - all of them have been excellent.
    Steve

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file