Options

Warsaw to Prague, 8/31

After reading all the comments on the Warsaw-Prague Tour, I cannot wait to go. We are taking the Aug. 31st Tour, after having to cancel last year's trip. We will be arriving in Warsaw a day ahead to rest up. Does anyone have an idea of weather at that time? Springlike, cooler, rainy???? Thanks for any input.

Comments

• Options
    My husband & I are doing this tour destination. Keep checking the weather and temps. Still quite warm there in the 70s and 80s. Check weather.com as you get closer. Last year they had a very hot summer in Central Europe, where we did a tour of Austria in late June. It was in the high 80s and 90s. We just walked on the shady side of the streets and found it all tolerable, maybe because we are used to higher humidity then they seem to get. I think I read something about it becoming fall-like in early September. But who knows with the crazy weather patterns around the world these days. You will need to know how to pack so check that internet weather link and implement the girl scout motto - be prepared.
  • Options
    RFWRFW
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for the weather tip. I was thinking cool and crisp Fall weather for mid September, but now will keep your advice in mind and check.
This discussion has been closed.