Italia Bella April 20,2014

We are grandparents from Cherry Hill, NJ who will be on this trip with our granddaughter, age 10 almost 11. We would love to hear from anyone else going.

Comments

• We are going on this trip with you. it will be myself, my wife and 13 yr. old daughter ( just turned yesterday). I see you hail from N.J.. My wife was born in Jersey City and now we live in Northern Vermont. Snow last night and 16 degrees.We have traveled with Tauck before on a Bridges Danube River Cruise. Tauck really did a great job. It is nice you are treating your grandchild to such a wonderful trip.
  • Hi
    So glad to hear from you. My husband & I traveled with Tauck to Southeast Asia in October. We were very impressed with how the company handled the trip. This will be our first Bridges tour. Ava is our oldest granddaughter. Do you think your daughter would be interested in emailing Ava? I think Ava would love to do that.
  • We will be traveling from Charlotte NC with my Mother and my daughter who will have just turned 11 and my son who will be 9.
  • slsrs wrote:
    Hi
    So glad to hear from you. My husband & I traveled with Tauck to Southeast Asia in October. We were very impressed with how the company handled the trip. This will be our first Bridges tour. Ava is our oldest granddaughter. Do you think your daughter would be interested in emailing Ava? I think Ava would love to do that.

That sounds nice. I will have to figure out how to get the E-mail address off the site and not for public viewing. Shondra, glad to hear more kids will be on the trip in a similar age group. This will be our 4th trip to Italy so my daughter can point out what she liked most I hope.Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
  • Hi Shondra
    So glad to hear from you. Our granddaughter, Ava is very excited about the trip & looking forward to meeting the other kids. Happy Thanksgiving
  • I just came across this message board, and was thrilled to see this! My family will be on this tour in April. It is our first trip to Italy. We have 3 daughters, ages 14, 11 and 8 and live in NY. I know they would love to get in touch with the other kids that will be on the tour. Please let me know if anyone is interested!

Jill Salmon
  • I was hoping that the Tauck web master could instruct me how to personal message another party like yourself and Sisrs. We live in Vt. and are in the middle of another ice storm here. So I will check back and see if it will be possible for my daughter (13 just turned) to contact others.
  • Wondering if I could find out how many children are going on this trip and what their ages are?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file