Options

Anyone else signed up for Dec14 2013?

We are leaving Tampa on Dec 12 to Atlanta, then to Amsterdam and will arrive in Arusha, late on the 13th.
Would love to hear from any follow travelers.

Comments

• Options
    Hopefully we won't be the only two on Safari on Dec 14th. Anyone else signed up???
  • Options
    BJ...You might want to give Tauck a call and ask them how many people are in your group.

When we went on this same trip several years ago, we were only able to make contact with one couple through the Forum before the trip. When we got to Arusha, there were 16 of us. Surprise, surprise!

Later, we learned most of the people on our trip had not read the materials Tauck sent them. They were totally unaware that Tauck maintained a Forum where they could ask fellow travelers all manner of questions. What a shame. We got all kinds of valuable information on-line.

Have a wonderful trip...Leo M
  • Options
    Thanks Leo,
    Maybe we will give Tauck a call today. You are so right, there is so much to learn from past travelers, plus all the great reviews about the viewing of the animals makes us even more ready to leave NOW!!! Are you the Leo from Gulf Breeze?
  • Options
    Hi Again BJ...Yes, Beth and I live in Gulf Breeze.

I know exactly what you mean about NOW. It's really hard to contain one's enthusiasm once the Africa bug bites. We will be returning soon.

We hope you have a wonderful trip. Actually, I have no doubt you will with your positive attitude. Travel well and safe...

Leo M
  • Options
    Leo M wrote:
    Hi Again BJ...Yes, Beth and I live in Gulf Breeze.

I know exactly what you mean about NOW. It's really hard to contain one's enthusiasm once the Africa bug bites. We will be returning soon.

We hope you have a wonderful trip. Actually, I have no doubt you will with your positive attitude. Travel well and safe...

Leo M

Glen and I enjoyed your Blog! You are a writer that makes the reader feel that they are there sharing the whole experience. We both were born and raised in Pensacola. So a big thank you again !
  • Options
    Hi Again BJ....Glad you and Glen enjoyed the blog. My wife, Beth, was born and raised in Pensacola too. She went to Pensacola High. We've been living in Gulf Breeze since 1995. Please let us know how you enjoy your safari. Did you ask Tauck how many traveling companions you have? You can reach us at leo@leomcyr.com.

Have a wonderful time...Leo M
This discussion has been closed.