Options

Vietnam - Halong Bay

Any recommendations of a tour company for a day trip to Halong Bay. Looking for a private tour (2 people) or small tour with English speaking guide. Looking for tour for Nov 1.

Comments

• Options
    We are booked for the 3 day Halong Bay Cruise in early January and using4 star rated company halong Jasmine Junk . Their email is : info@cruisehalong.com . If you would like more info my email is: mkwegner@satx.rr.com. We are sailing on the Jasmine. Good Luck.
  • Options
    This is the company (and the boat) that we used in our January 2012 trip. I can not say enough about what a great experience it was!! We had a few travel snafus, and they bent over backwards to make sure we made our cruise, even on New Year's weekend! Going for the two night, three day trip allows you to really see some areas of the Bay that are simply breath-taking! Wish I could include some interior photos. Lovely accommodations and public rooms. We feel this was one of the high-lights of our trip, and this is a pretty phenomenal trip!!
  • Options
    Based on the recommendation of a previous traveler, we have booked our trip to Halong Bay with the following compay.
    Direct your inquiry to Phoung ----info@traveleastjsc.com. You will have have several options with regard to the size of your group and the amount of time you wish to stay.
  • Options
    Is this the one that people can lie on the boat and look at the starry sky?
This discussion has been closed.