Options

Questions for former Best Of Ireland tour participants

As part of my therapy in trying to "Make It" to May 2014 when I take my first trip to Europe and traveling with Tauck on their "Best of Ireland Tour" I'm starting my research on Ireland, looking closely at where we will be visiting and staying and have a question( Their will probably be a lot more over the coming months!) for those who have previously participate in this tour. I was hoping you could give me a idea the daily start times when all participants were schedule to meet? Also, when would the activities for the day end. Just trying to get a idea on a the daily start/end times.

Thanks,
Jeff

Comments

• Options
    On the tour that we just completed in October, our normal start times were 8:30 AM, and finishing the day anywhere from 3:00 - 5:00 PM depending on where we were going and how far we had to go. One of the best days that we had was at Ashford Castle. We got back at about 3:00 PM and had time to do the Falconry School. Our tour director had reserved a time for us to share the Falcon Walk, and eight of us took the opportunity and had a fabulous time. Hope you get the same opportunity. The cost is not part of the tour. This is on your own, but the more of you that participate, the lower the per person cost.
  • Options
    Hi Jeff,

Like Randall and Donna said, as a general rule, most of our groups meet up to leave the hotel (either for the day or permanently) in the area of 8:30 - 9 AM (local time, naturally). As to what time you get back to the hotel, that depends a great deal on what activities you have scheduled. But don't worry! Before you depart, you'll get a little booklet that has a more specific itinerary than that which is available on the website or in our brochures, and when you arrive in Ireland, your Tauck Director will give you a still more detailed itinerary, containing all such information as meetup times, departure times, return times, and so forth, for almost every day on the trip.

I hope this helps!

-Tim
This discussion has been closed.