Options

Sept. 4th Kenya & Tanzania

Anyone else out there who will be on the Sept. 4th trip?

Comments

• Options
    My husband and I will be on that trip (Angie and Joe). We live in Florida. We arrive in Africa on the 6th. When do you arrive?
  • Options
    We arrive the evening of Sept 3rd, from Iowa.
  • Options
    Marcia....looking forward to meeting you and your husband!

Angie and Joe (nanaangie)
  • Options
    Marcia, are you bringing snacks? I've read several of the forum tips and a few people mention bringing snacks. What do you think?

Angie
  • Options
    My name is Arnie and my wife is Ellen. We are arriving early AM on the 6th so we booked two extra nights pre-tour so that we would have a room to go to immediately. I have a fetish about arriving to these kind of things at least a day early in case of flight delays, etc. so we'll probably be there to greet you all when you arrive. We have a friend who went on this tour a couple of years ago and said the same thing as Suellyn about the dust. She didn't say anything about breathing problems but did mention that you'd probably want to change out of dusty clothes after the game drives. She also said that laundry was available. My wife and I have decades of travel experience, but we've never learned to pack conservatively, we are incorrigible over-packers. So we will probably bring way too much clothing. Packing the Tauck duffel bag may be an interesting exercise.
  • Options
    OOPS, sorry, my last post was meant for the Sept. 7th forum. I thought I was in the Sept. 7th forum when I posted it. We are on the 7th tour, not the 4th.
  • Options
    Merlin: Joe and I are on the 7th of Sept tour too, not the 4th.

Angie
This discussion has been closed.