Sept 19th trip

would anybody on this trip be interested in The Jewish Tour of Shanghai.

Comments

• Yes, my wife and I would be interested in joining The Jewish Tour of Shanghai. How can we learn more?
  • you can google it. They have a great website and we can ask out tour guide to make arrangements.
  • My wife and I are on the Sept 19 trip and would be interested in joining The Jewish Tour of Shanghai-if it can be arranged
  • My wife and I are getting there a day before the trip starts. we are coming from Newark non stop flight. We will try to meet up with guide late in afternoon and hopefully we will meet some couples then. Looking forward to it. Larry and Barbara
  • The Jewish Tour looks good and if it can be arranged my wife and I would join the tour. We are arriving in Beijing the day before our tour starts. Ellen and David
  • It looks like the day we can do the Jewish tour would be October1 in the afternoon. We will need 10 people. The problem is that day is a National Holiday and it is hard to get around. I told the guide we would contact him once we all met for our tour.
  • Sounds good. We look forward to meeting you.
  • We hope there is a some way to get that tour included in the trip and we look forward to meeting all of you
    Jeri and Mitchel
  • I was talking to a friend yesterday and found out that she, her husband and another couple went on a Jewish Tour in Shanghai with an Israeli born guide, Dvir Bar-Gal, who went to Shanghai 12 years ago and never left. I emailed him and asked about his availability, prices, size requirements, etc. You can find him on the web. My wife and I are leaving tomorrow and hope we hear back from him before we leave. Ellen & David
  • I just heard back from Dvir Bar-Gal. He told me that October 1 is a national holiday and he was not working that day but he was available the day before and the day after. See you all soon. Ellen & David.
This discussion has been closed.