Options

italia bella bridges June 2014

have you changed the Venice hotel yet? from the reviews it seems to be substandard to Tauck. I was going to bring my family of 9 on the trip in June 2014 but now am rethinking this. thank you for the help. Mary Lou

Comments

• Options
    If you are talking about the Europa & Regina, it is a beautiful hotel. we stayed there a few years ago on another Tauck tour and loved it.

Sue
  • Options
    yes, that seems to be the hotel the reviewers are referring to. I will do more research on the hotel. thank you for the response. it is not like Tauck to have a bad hotel anywhere. Mary Lou
  • Options
    thescrivs wrote:
    yes, that seems to be the hotel the reviewers are referring to. I will do more research on the hotel. thank you for the response. it is not like Tauck to have a bad hotel anywhere. Mary Lou

Hello thescrivs,

We still stay at the Europa & Regina. I am still waiting to hear back from the Tour Manager regarding your concerns. Stay tuned.

Best,
    Emily
  • Options
    Hello thescrivs,

The tour managers are well aware of the reviews of this hotel available online regarding the rooms that needed updating. We only have contracted the renovated rooms and have a direct relationship with Starwood to ensure that Tauck guests are provided the best rooms available within our “Deluxe” category. The hotel will complete their final stage of complete refurbishment this fall/winter, so there should be no concern.

Hope this helps,
    Emily
  • Options
    We checked out of the Westin Europa & Regina yesterday. We felt it was the best of the 3 Westins on this tour. A major reason was it's fabulous location on the Grand Canal, but it also had updated rooms, excellent food and impeccable service. The air conditioning, often maligned, was the best of the hotels as well, which was appreciated given the HEAT! We would recommend the E&R without hesitation.
This discussion has been closed.