Options

RENDEZVOUS ON MAY 4, 2014

Hello:
I just booked the new cruise for May 4, 2014. It sounds great and this will be our third Tauck river cruise. For new cruisers, it is a great way to go. Tauck's boats are elegant and the staff has been terrific on both trips-Danube and Belgium to Holland (coincidentally, both on Swiss Jewel).
I'd love to hear from anyone booked on that trip. We are from southern NJ, so getting there will be easier this time without connections.
Thanks.
Sharon

Comments

• Options
    SHARHARR wrote:
    Hello:
    I just booked the new cruise for May 4, 2014. It sounds great and this will be our third Tauck river cruise. For new cruisers, it is a great way to go. Tauck's boats are elegant and the staff has been terrific on both trips-Danube and Belgium to Holland (coincidentally, both on Swiss Jewel).
    I'd love to hear from anyone booked on that trip. We are from southern NJ, so getting there will be easier this time without connections.
    Thanks.
    Sharon

Where are you from in Southern NJ? I just booked clients on this tour and they are also from south NJ
  • Options
    Hello:

Just picked up the post. It is a tough site to navigate sometimes.
    We are from Egg Harbor Twp. in Atlantic County, about 20 minutes from Atlantic City. I'd love to hear from anyone going on the trip. Please respond on my email at SHARONHAR@AOL.COM.
    Thanks.
    Sharon
  • Options
    A good way to keep up to date on something you posted, or on a topic you are interested in, is to select "Watch" just above the first post in the topic. You'll get an email whenever anyone posts to that topic.
  • Options
    Do I have to post a reply in order to select "Watch?" On one of the older Forums you were informed if someone posted a reply. I've missed that option. If what you've posted is correct, thank you very, very much for letting me know about this.
  • Options
    No reply needed. You can keep a "Watch" on any topic you are interested in.
  • Options
    Hi:

I was on a "watch" list, but still didn't receive your post. So, I clicked to cancel and then reentered the "watch" list. Hopefully. this will now work out. Thanks for the tip. Now that I've seen that the May 4 trip is sold out, I would enjoy hearing from anyone on that departure date, especially those in the southeastern PA/New Jersey regions.
    Sharon
This discussion has been closed.