Options

aug 22 s africa, botswana and zambia - which is better game drive or safari in moremi game reserve

On day 7 of this trip, I would love to hear your opinions on which was more fun or more exciting? Game drive or walking safari in the morning? Would like to hear from those that went this year! Also on Day 8, learn about san bushmen or game drive? Day 11 game drive or walking safari...is it a physical thing that if impaired you would want to take the jeep or do you see more on the jeep? Maybe see more animals on the walking safari? May be some folks don't like to walk that much?

Would love for anyone to share!

Jo Jo

ps got my adapters and I am set!but don't have my Tauck bag or paperwork yet......leaving for CP August 18th!

Never been on a safari, can you tell?

Comments

• Options
    jo jo, there was no either/or on our tour. We all did the game drives and we all did the walking tours. One walking tour was in the middle of a game drive. The walk with the bushmen was in the late afternoon and we did a short game drive on the return to camp. Before I left for the tour I thought we had a choice between one or the other. Didn't end up that way. The walking tours are very easy and are short. Shouldn't be an issue for most.
  • Options
    jo jo wrote:
    On day 7 of this trip, I would love to hear your opinions on which was more fun or more exciting? Game drive or walking safari in the morning? Would like to hear from those that went this year! Also on Day 8, learn about san bushmen or game drive? Day 11 game drive or walking safari...is it a physical thing that if impaired you would want to take the jeep or do you see more on the jeep? Maybe see more animals on the walking safari? May be some folks don't like to walk that much?

Would love for anyone to share!

Jo Jo

ps got my adapters and I am set!but don't have my Tauck bag or paperwork yet......leaving for CP August 18th!

Never been on a safari, can you tell?

Hello Jojo,

Please call 1-800-788-7885 If you have not received your paperwork or duffel yet.

Thanks,
    Emily
This discussion has been closed.