Anyone going on the September 10, 2013 tour?

My husband and I are thinking about going on the September 10, 2013 tour of China, the Yangtze River and Hong Kong.
I would love to talk with others going on this trip. We are in our early fifties and have never been to China.

Comments

• Missy, my husband and I are going on the September 10, 2013 china tour. We have been on an Asia cruise several years ago but we did not get to see inland China, which this tour will offer. Hope you plan to go. We also wanted to try a Tauck Tour to see if it is as good as they say.
  • We are also going on sept 10. We just booked a couple of weeks ago. We didn't research different tours. This past year we went to africa with Tauck. We are very particular and we found every part of our Africa trip fantastic.....NO complaints. We booked the China trip knowing that with Tauck every little thing would be handled. They seem to think of everything.
    See you in China. We live in Florida and we going a day early. If you're coming in early maybe we could say hello before the trip starts.
    Bev & Ed
  • My husband Tom and myself are going on the September 10th China trip, we are in our early sixties. We have never beens to Asia before and we are very much looking forward to this trip although not the many hours of travelling we have to endure to get to our destination. We went on a Tauck Tour of the Canadian Rockies last summer and absolutely loved the way Tauck handled everything, extremely well organized. We live in Boca Raton Florida and will be in Hong Kong two days early.
  • Anne Marie, my wife, and I are on this trip and can't wait. Tho we scheduled long ago a busy summer has kept us from focusing on this adventure til now. We plan to arrive in Hong Kong late the day before and spend an extra day in Beijing before a 3 night visit to Tokyo after the tour. Looking forward to meeting the other tour participants. We are new to Asia and Tauck but have had some very good luck with a recent Europe tour group. We are from a Chicago suburb, Highland Park. See you in 3 weeks.
    Mike
This discussion has been closed.