Accessing forum answers.

I can access the forum questions on either of my computers, but get error messages on both of them when I try to get the answers. Something about stack errors? Frustrating.

Comments

• Same thing is happening to me. I thought it was my computer, but am glad it is not. have to press refresh about four times.
  • Second try on reply. Thanks for the refresh hint. Velry strange.
  • Took me many more than four goes! Velry strange indeed! ;)))))

Cheers,

Jan
  • The same issue has cropped up occasionally before. I think I read somewhere in the forums that Tauck's IT people are looking at another software option to try to minimize problems users have had.
  • I read somewhere that the Tauck IT folks were having problems partly due to the overload of online traffic caused by the high water problems in Europe and also Canada.
  • The refreshing tip isn't working today, at least not for me. Some threads display a Reply icon and some don't. No amount of refreshing changes it. Silence is indeed golden.

Cheers,

Jan
  • edited July 2013
    Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your messages, not sure why the forums are acting up lately. IT has been looking for a solution and I will keep everyone posted as to what I hear back.

Thanks,
    Emily
  • The forums seem to be working well this morning. Thanks for yours and your IT teams' attention, Emily!
This discussion has been closed.