Grand Canadian Rockies - May 28 Departure Web Site

More pictures than you'll probably want to see, but I've posted a web site from our recent Grand Canadians Rockies tour.

http://www.rabo.com/Canadian_Rockies

Comments

• Hi rabo,

Thanks for posting. They are great photos! Looks like you all had a fantastic time! I'll have to go back and have a another look at all my Canadian Rockies shots. Sigh. It's a stunning part of the world.

I see you made the presentation on your Mac. It looks wonderful. What programme did you use?

Cheers,

Jan
  • Jan,

We did have a fantastic time. Tauck really knows how to spoil you!

I used iPhoto for the photo storage and minimal editing (straightening, cropping, occasional brightness control) and iWeb (doesn't look like this will be upgraded, but it still works) for the site creation. Until their demise, I used Apple's .mac & MobileMe web hosting services (I now have to recreate all of the travel pages I had previously done). I now use a commercial hosting company where I simply ftp (it's simpler than it sounds) the created iWeb pages.

btw . . . I always enjoy reading your comments on the forums, and hope that we'll run into each other on a future Tauck tour.

Jerry
  • Hi Jerry,

The forums have been acting up and wouldn't let me post a reply before now.

You know, I think the web site thing is beyond me. I spend so much time and effort producing a calendar of my travels that I don't think I would ever get anything else done if I followed your lead into travel log world! So don't you stop! I love following your travels. You can probably hear the appreciative ahhhhhs all the way over the Pacific to where ever you are in the States. ;)

Cheers,

Jan
This discussion has been closed.