Options

July 13 trip

Anyone going on the July 13 trip from Tanzania to Kenya?

Comments

• Options
    Yes, my wife and myself will be traveling from Florida-really looking forward to the adventure.
  • Options
    Hi MCV... I am traveling with friends on this trip who live in Florida and I live in FL in the winter (Yes, I'm a snow-bird). Where do you live? When are you leaving? We are leaving the US on 7/10 and meeting in Amsterdam and then on to Kilimanjaro. If you want to message me privately, my e-mail is: Suellynbee@aol.com. Getting really excited about this trip!
  • Options
    Opps! MVC.....
  • Options
    Hi Suellyn- we are departing from Panama City, Fl on 11 Jul and will arrive in Amsterdam and Kilamanjaro on the 12th. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
  • Options
    Hi MVC-
    My friends are leaving from Orlando and on to Amsterdam and then Kilimanjaro. I am leaving from JFK (NYC) and meeting my friends in Amsterdam. Looking forward to meeting up with you.
  • Options
    Hi Everyone....I'll be departing from San Francisco on the 10th and going via Amsterdam to arrive in on the 11th. I live in Sacramento, California and my sister and her husband (Wendy & David from Lacey, Washington) will also be on the trip. They travel on the 11th, via Amsterdam and arrive on the 12th.
    See you soon! Heath W.
This discussion has been closed.