Options

Grand Canadian Rockies - May 28 Departure Blog

It took me a few days, but I've posted my daily blog for our recent tour. The web address for the blog is -
http://www.rabo.com/Blog/Grand_Canadian_Rockies/Grand_Canadian_Rockies.html

The blog starts with the most recent date, so if you want to start at the beginning, select Go to archive at the bottom left of the page. Each date is listed in reverse order, with "Starting Out" at the bottom (a daily blog is supposed to be posted every day . . . I'm slow! After going to the first page, select next at the bottom right of the page.

Jerry

Comments

• Options
    Hi, Jerry,

Thanks so much for letting us read your blog and see your great photos! I'm booked on this tour starting on August 20, and I can't wait. Several years ago I went on a similar tour, staying in those 3 magnificent hotels, and I just had to repeat the experience.

Just out of curiosity, since I'm traveling alone, were there other solo travelers in your tour? Not that it bothers me too much, but most organized traveling I do consists mainly of couples.

Regards,

Sergio
  • Options
    Sergio,

There was one single male and one teenage boy with his parents. This was the first trip I've taken where there weren't more singles traveling. You can be as much involved with couples as you choose. Forty people traveling together become forty friends!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thanks, Jerry. That has always been my experience. This will be my first Tauck excursion.

Regards,

Sergio
This discussion has been closed.