Options

Blue Danube - Budapest to Prague August 15, 2012

My wife and I are taking our 3rd Tauck Tour . But have never taken a river cruise with them. Please tell me what to expect. I'm sure it will be world class. Any information would help. We are starting to get excited.
Tommy

Comments

• Options
    This was a great trip. I did it a few years ago end of August. It was hot in Budapest, cool in the middle stops and warm in Prague. I recommend, in Budapest, if you have time getting tickets ahead of time and going to Parliament bldg. I, also, enjoyed the synagogue in the Jewish quarter. And I went across the river from the hotel and took the vernacular up to go thru the art museum. In Prague I recommend going to a concert if you have the time. We went to the concert at Lichtenstein Castle. We got the tickets at the concierge and the hotel provided us a ride to and from the location.

And yes the feel of the ship it top notch all the way. You are treat very well and the meals were great. I had my birthday on the Rhine/Moselle trip I took before this one and it was a fantastic chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. They did not even ask what kind I would like and made my favorite.
This discussion has been closed.