Options

Tanzania- Grand Family Safari 2014

Are there any families looking to book the Tanzania- Grand Family Safari trip in July 2014?
We are a family of 4 (our son is 10 & 11 next summer and our daughter is 11 & 12 next summer. My wife and I have been on 2 previous Tauck trips and now we want to take our kids on one since i believe they are old enough now to understand and enjoy a trip like this. Our family is looking to meet some other great and fun families next year on this trip.

Kirk

Comments

• Options
    YES! We are 2 families that will take this tour from 22 June to 2 July, 2014. There will be three children. One girl at age 16, one girl at 14, and one boy at 11. We have been on a few Tauck tours before and will be on the Danube soon, as long as the floods recede!
  • Options
    Yes, we are planning to travel in July to Tanzania with our 12 year old granddaughter. We have traveled with Tauck on a Bridges tour and had a wonderful time. Africa should be amazing.
  • Options
    Are there any families who are doing this trip for Christmas 2014? This would be my 5th safari and I've never done an actual group tour like this, but I have a son (who will be almost 9) and I want to make sure that he isn't stuck with an adults only adventure. Looks like a good outfit and the reviews are strong. November, December and January, by the way, are the absolute best months of the year to enjoy the wildlife and the weather!
  • Options
    We just booked for the 7/20 departure date. We have 4 kids (girls who will be 18, 16 and 10 next summer and a boy who will be 13) we have done one other Tauck Bridges tour and really liked it.
  • Options
    Joining July 13, 2014 trip. My wife & I will be bringing our 7 1/2 year old granddaughter. Would love to hearing from anyone going on same date. Richard & Jocelyn & Isabella
    Rbeanejr@me.com
  • Options
    Kiek wrote:
    Are there any families looking to book the Tanzania- Grand Family Safari trip in July 2014?
    We are a family of 4 (our son is 10 & 11 next summer and our daughter is 11 & 12 next summer. My wife and I have been on 2 previous Tauck trips and now we want to take our kids on one since i believe they are old enough now to understand and enjoy a trip like this. Our family is looking to meet some other great and fun families next year on this trip.

Kirk

My wife and I are bringing our 7 1/2 year old granddaughter on the July 13, 2014 trip. We are travelling from the Syracuse, NY area.
  • Options
    We are grandparents taking 17 year old grandson on safari, June 22. Anyone else particpating
    Mary Lou Fournier