Amsterdam to Budapest June 2 2013

Less than 3 weeks now until we leave Las Vegas for Amsterdam and a night there before boarding the MS Treasures. Just some advice, please....how much time to go through (not minutely) the Van Gogh and the Rembrandt museums plus the Anne Frank house? We have a full day on the 1st of June and a partial period of time on the 2nd before boarding. We are thinking of taking the Museum Ticket Line (it is a canal boat tour where you can hop off and on).. If anyone has had this experience, please let us know. We will be at the Intercontinental Amstel on the 1st. Best and looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible over the next month. Al & Mary Pierce, Las Vegas, Nevada

Comments

• I'm not going until July, but if you check your itinerary you will see that this tour includes a canal cruise of Amsterdam, with lunch, and a visit to the Rijksmuseum, home to many Dutch Masters including Rembrandt. Amacker
  • alpierce,

Since you'll be taking a daytime canal tour with Tauck, I'd like to suggest that you also take one at night. It looks quite different when all the bridges are lighted and is quite lovely. We thoroughly enjoyed it and the price was very reasonable. We also loved our dinner at one of the numerous Indonesian Rice Table restaurants. I'm sure your concierge can make reservations for you at a really nice one.
  • I wouldn't plan to go to the Ann Frank house without a prior reservation. Go to their website to obtain tickets on line so you won't be disappointed or have to wait in a long line to visit it.

Sheila
This discussion has been closed.