Options

Portugal and Spain on 9/29

We're on the 9/29/2013 Spain and Portugal land tour. We're arriving in Lisbon two days early to see the city and rest up from the overseas flight. We usually spend one or two days at the back end of the tour, and want to know if we should plan for another one or two days in Madrid.

Comments

• Options
    We did the Portugal and Spain tour end of September/beginning of October in 2010. We did not stay additional days in Madrid, but definitely would have enjoyed a few extra days. If you have the time, I would highly recommend it. If Joe P is your tour director, I'm sure he (or any other Tauck tour director) will help you with planning your additional days. You'll have a great time!
  • Options
    rabo wrote:
    We did the Portugal and Spain tour end of September/beginning of October in 2010. We did not stay additional days in Madrid, but definitely would have enjoyed a few extra days. If you have the time, I would highly recommend it. If Joe P is your tour director, I'm sure he (or any other Tauck tour director) will help you with planning your additional days. You'll have a great time!

Thanks for the reply. We'll plan on a few extra days in Madrid.
This discussion has been closed.