Options

May 16 Blue Danube Cruise

My wife and I will be on the May 16 Blue Danube Cruise and would enjoy hearing from anyone else on that cruise. We will be arriving early - on the 13th - and will be spending the 3 extra days in Prague; staying at the Marriott. Is anyone else coming in early?

Comments

• Options
    Will be seeing you soon Rick.

Monica & Gene :))
  • Options
    My wife and I arrive in Prague on the 14th and are staying at the Marriott as well. We figure a day (or so) for jetlag. We've been looking forward to seeing Prague for several years. Traveling from Wyoming.
  • Options
    Tauck people......We are on the June 6th Blue Danube. Can you send me a travel planner as in previous posts pleaase?
  • Options
    sblyons wrote:
    Tauck people......We are on the June 6th Blue Danube. Can you send me a travel planner as in previous posts pleaase?

sblyons - If you go to the Tauck site for your tour, pull up the full itinerary and there is a red section on the right that you can click on for a "trip planner". I am not sure if that is the planner everyone is referring to, but I know that it is available.
  • Options
    sblyons-We are also on the June 6 cruise. We got our trip planner by going to the Tauk site for our tour and clicking on the red section also. We will be in Budapest a couple of days before, see you there. Shirley & Stan
This discussion has been closed.