Internet Access on the MS Treasures

Just wanted to check on what "Internet Access" meant for the MS Treasures. Is there WIFI available throughout the ship or typically in the areas where we are docked along the way or is the "internet access" simply a shared computer terminal passengers might have access to? Thanks.

Comments

• edited April 2013
    On French Waterways and Vineyards aboard the Swiss Emerald, there was free wireless internet access throughout the ship. It was often slow and dependent on location on the river. There was also one desktop computer available for use.
  • We were on the Treasures last August from Bucharest to Budapest. Because there are so many people with laptops, ipads and iphones, it was quite frustrating to get on line to get any messages. The person at the desk said that it was because so many passengers leave their electronic items on and their info keeps going from the iphones to the cloud and return, it was becoming difficult to get service. I used the lonely one computer near the dining room whenever I could get service as my ipad was useless. When we arrived in port, it was much easier to get service.

Sheila
  • Thanks for the information! That's what I was expecting but hoping for more consistent access.
This discussion has been closed.