June 2nd Grand European River Cruise

A few questions for the administrator or anyone else? Does the ship have yoga mats on board or do I need to bring my own? Are there yoga classes on board? What is the weather like in June on this cruise travel areas?

Comments

• We were on the Swiss Emerald last year. There were 2 treadmills, 2 stationary bicycles, free weights, and yoga mats in the fitness room. No classes were held.
  • When we were on the Grand European Cruise (Bucharest to Budapest), the Cruise Director held exercise and stretching sessions on the top deck. On our Rhine Cruise, the exercise class was held in the main meeting room. I guess you can use the mats aboard the ship and do your yoga routine whenever you wish.

Sheila
  • Reny wrote:
    A few questions for the administrator or anyone else? Does the ship have yoga mats on board or do I need to bring my own? Are there yoga classes on board? What is the weather like in June on this cruise travel areas?

Hello Reny,

Like Rabo said , there are yoga mats on board. As for weather during June, it ranges anywhere from the low 70s to mid 60s during the day and mid 50s in the evening. You can always check www.weather.com for the most up to date weather reports.

Hope this helps,
    Emily
  • Thanks, Everyone, for the quick response. I am so excited about this cruise!! :-)
This discussion has been closed.