Options

May 28th

We're heading out for the May 28th tour. Comments and advice from anyone who has taken this tour would be most appreciated . . . weather, what to wear, what to see during free time, etc.

Comments

• Options
    We leave very early tomorrow for Vancouver . . . Monday night is Tauck's "Gift of Time".

I'll be keeping a daily log with some photos . . . I'll post the link after we get back.
  • Options
    Have a great trip, Rabo! I'll be taking this tour on the August 20 departure and I'm very interested in reading your comments and viewing your photos.

Enjoy!

Sergio
  • Options
    rabo wrote:
    We're heading out for the May 28th tour. Comments and advice from anyone who has taken this tour would be most appreciated . . . weather, what to wear, what to see during free time, etc.

Wow, this could be awesome. I hope you have a great fun and enjoy. Best of luck! I wish to see your photos during traveling. Photos are good memories when we are going to travel.
  • Options
    You will enjoy this trip immensely. There's lots to see and do! My husband and I took it a few years ago. Highlights: Lake Louise for its sheer beauty; the hotel in Banff; fun Vancouver.

Trip was run smoothly, no complaints whatsoever.
This discussion has been closed.