Options

May 11, 2013 trip

After needing to cancel this trip last year we are booked on May 11 trip. Will be in Warsaw one day early and stay in Prague one day more. Any suggetions? Did anyone go to a Klezemer concert at any of the restaurants in Krakow?

Sherry

Comments

• Options
    we will be going on the May 11th trip also. I read about the Blue Duck in krakow and the Klezemer Concert. I will email a friend who went on this trip in August to hear if she did this
  • Options
    Glad to hear you are going on this trip. We are from California, where are you from? Today I made a reservation for the Klezmer concert and dinner at the Klezmer Hois restaurant. There is a website that describes the concert and dinner. It means that we will miss one of the dinners in Warsaw. We intend to take the tour to Aushwitz on the second day and this incudes dinner at an inn which I think is on the return trip. Therefore I made the reservation on the firsrt night in Warsaw which is listed as dinner a la carte at the hotel. The concert starts at 8 PM, so I think it will be easier to eat at the restaurant. Our reservation is for 7:30. Feel free to join us. We are also in the process of making a dinner reservation at the Blue Duckling for the unscheduled night in Prague.
This discussion has been closed.