Options

Charleston/Savannah - May 9-16, 2013

This will be our third Tauck tour. Was just wondering if anyone is planning on going on this tour. We're looking forward to it. We're from Austin (Round Rock), Texas .

Comments

• Options
    We are looking forward to the history and hospitality of the south and are traveling May 9th. This is our fourth Tauck tour and we have chosen this for our 35th anniversary celebration. We always research the areas so that our free time is spent visiting an attraction that may not be included in the itinerary. Everything about these tours is well planned. My schedule worked for this time slot, although I will be away for Mothers's Day. Looking forward to meeting you!
    Mike and Rosanne Henigin- Blairsville, Pa
  • Options
    We will be looking forward to meeting you both as well. We are very excited about this trip. You are right, Tauck does a great job! If you would like to contact us to visit a bit more, my email address is: cathywhoover@gmail.com. Previously we have taken Tauck's Classic New England tour and this past August we took their Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket tour. Which ones have you taken? Hope to hear from you.
This discussion has been closed.