kenya and tanzania trip beginning Feb.1, 2013 any fellow travelers?

MY husband and I will be on the Tauck tour Kenya and Tanzania : A classic safari. Feb 1, 2013
Is there anyone on line who is going on that trip with us?

Is there anyone on line who has been on this trip, and coud share some travel tips?

Comments

• My wife and I took this safari on January 19, 2012. Our blog may help you prepare...Leo M

2012 Tanzania / Kenya Safari (January 2012)
    http://blog.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/leomcyr/1/1326885220/pod.html

• My husband Jim and I (Debbie) will be on that tour. We are leaving Newark on Tuesday Jan 29 and spending 3 days in Tarangire. We will be in Arusha on Feb 2 to join the Tauck tour. Anything you want to know, Leo can help you.
    We live in Allentown, PA . We will catch up in Arusha.
  • Hello! We are Rick and Margie from Hilton Head, SC and will arrive in Arusha on 1Feb. My sister Marty will be joining us from Anchorage, AK. We are looking forward to meeting everyone and having an unforgettable adventure!
  • For my fellow travellers, as I write this in Pennsylvania, at 10:00 a.m. the temperature is 24 degrees. I checked, weater.com and it is 5:00 p.m. and 90 degrees in Arusha.

Leo, I would like to thank you again for all the great information you shared with all of us on your blog. I printed it out way back in August and have refered to it many times. Today I am checking down the packing list.
    Safe travels
    Debbie

• Glad we could help. Debbie.

Beth and I wish you, Jim, Rick, Margie and Shelley a wonderful trip. Sounds like you have a great group. We would love to be with you. Say hello to Africa for us and tell her we'll be back in June.

We hope to hear the wonderful stories of your adventure when you return...Leo M
  • We are Howard and Lynn from NJ. and will be on the Feb. 2nd trip. We'll arrive Jan 31st in Arusha. Very excited about the trip, and looking forward to meeting our fellow travelers.
  • Hi! I went o this trip last September and it was unreal. Here's a post on my food and recipe blog about the safari, with some of my favorite pictures. You will have an amazing trip!! Enjoy!!
    http://seattlepalate.com/south-indian-vegetable-curry/
This discussion has been closed.