Options

Feb 9, 2013 Classic Safari

Hello, this is Richard and Susan. We will be joining the Classic Safari on Feb 9, 2013 and were wondering if there are others in this Travel Forum that will be joining the same trip. We are from Illinois and are so excited for this amazing trip. We have read the tips from fellow travelers and really appreciate the travel tips.

Comments

• Options
    My husband, Calvin, and I will also be on this trip. Very excited!!!! Linda
  • Options
    My husband, John and I, Pati are coming on the Feb 9th safari also. We are from southern California. We are coming in a couple of days early to get over jet lag. Is anyone else coming in early? It will be a pleasure meeting our fellow travelers. Truly excited about going to Africa.
  • Options
    Pati, my husband Richard and I will arrive on the evening of the 8th so we will be happy to meet up with you and John and get to know each other. We will definitely try to look you up! Our trip is right around the corner now, See you there!
  • Options
    We get in on the 7th in the late afternoon....see you when you get in.
  • Options
    Hi all--well, I guess there will be at least two Lindas on the Feb 9 trip! I am stopping in Amsterdam for a day (long story) on the 8th, so I don't arrive until late on Feb 9. Looking forward to meeting you and to our terrific journey!
    --Linda, too
  • Options
    My husband, Calvin, and I will be arriving the afternoon of the 8th coming from Addis Ababa.
This discussion has been closed.