Options

Eiffel Tower

Hi,

We are going on the August 11th Castles and Kings Tour. I don't recall whether there are any dinners scheduled at the Eiffel tower. Is it difficult to get reservations at the Restaurant there?

Matt

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Hello mattD,

There are no dinners scheduled at the Eiffel Tower. I am not sure how hard it would be to make reservations. You can make reservations online using this website: http://www.restaurants-toureiffel.com/

Hope this helps,
    Emily
  • Options
    Emily,

Thank you. I was able to make my reservations on the night we have free in Paris. I appreciate your help.

Matt
  • Options
    Hi mattD,

Glad you were able to make reservations. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions. Hope you have a wonderful trip.

Best,
    Emily
  • Options
    Hi,
    My family and I are also looking to make dinner reservations at the Eiffel tower but were not sure what time to book. 58 Tour Eiffel has a 6:30 and a 9:00 seating. What time will we be back from our tours that day? Don't want to be late after reading reviews. Thanks.
  • Options
    Hi TammyTravel,

On day 6, dinner is not included. After a day of site seeing in Versailles, we return to our Paris hotel at 5pm.

Hope this helps,
    Emily
  • Options
    Dear Emily,
    Thank you for your quick reply. That will give us plenty of time to get to either the 6:30 or 9:00 seating. What time do the tours get started in the mornings?
    Tammy
  • Options
    Hi TammyTravel,

Happy to help!

Each morning tours start anywhere between 8am to 9am, this not including time for breakfast. These are just guidelines, each day on tour the tour director will provide an itinerary and guidance regarding start time.

Hope this helps,
    Emily
  • Options
    Please tell me the date of the day (Aug,11th Castles & Kings trip ) for seeing Versaille? How many teenagers are now signed on for the August 11th Castles & Kings trip.

Fullersloane
  • Options
    Hello Fullersloane,

You will be visiting Versailles on Day 6 of your tour, Friday, August 16.

As of this posting, there are 8 teenagers on this trip including your granddaughter.

Hope this helps,
    Emily
  • Options
    What a fabulous idea! My group loves it!

We would need to be able to make the 6:30 seating. Looking on the map, it seems as if it would be a short taxi ride to get over there. If we planned on 15-20 minutes would that be adequate?
This discussion has been closed.