Options

Anyone going on Kenya& Tanzania Classic Safari February 23, 2013

I am looking forward to this trip. I am traveling by myself and would like to get acquainted with other people who will be on this trip. I am flying from Phoenix.

Comments

• Options
    My husband and I and another couple will be on this trip. We are from NC. Personal email is jhendrickson55@icloud.com. Look forward to meeting a fellow traveler. Jean
  • Options
    Jean,

Thanks so much for responding. My email is dberthelson@cox.net. I look forward to meeting you.

Donna
  • Options
    Hi Jean and Donna, my husband and I will be joining you for the Safari on Feb 23, we arrive in Tanzania the day before. Tell we what you are bringing?

Marianne
  • Options
    Hi,
    So glad to hear from a member of our group. I will be arriving at 8:50 pm from Amsterdam on the 22nd. Are you also on that flight?

Regarding what to bring....I have read every one of the posts on the blog for our trip. There are lots of suggestions and lists. I know I will bring too much! I got the Tauck duffle on Friday. I don't think I will have a problem with the size. I had more trouble folding it back into the bag.

Please feel free to contact me via email at the address in the post above.

Donna
  • Options
    My brother Tom and I are coming from Anaheim Calif. Really looking forward to the trip. We take off from LAX on Friday February 22 about 1:00 in the afternoon.
  • Options
    My husband and I will be arriving in Tanzania on the 23 around 10pm. We are very excited about this trip and looking forward to a wonderful experience.
  • Options
    Hi! I went o this trip last September and it was unreal. Here's a post on my food and recipe blog about the safari, with some of my favorite pictures. You will have an amazing trip!! Enjoy!!
    http://seattlepalate.com/south-indian-vegetable-curry/
  • Options
    Dress is casual but how about the reception or other fairly nice dinners. For men, jeans and golf shirt fine or is anyone bringing slacks?
  • Options
    Hello Joe Conway,

You are correct this is a casual tour. Golf shirts are fine for the reception and nicer dinners. Also, khaki style pants are perfectly acceptable as well, they don't have to be slacks.

Hope this helps,
    Emily
This discussion has been closed.