Options

Masses during river tour

We are trying to find out if anyone knows of the times and location of Catholic masses in Brataslava and Prague. We would like to slip off the river boat on Sunday morning before the lunch and attend a noon mass in Bratislava. Anyone know of a church near the dock that has a noon mass on sundays? Also, would like to go to mass on Saturday evening or Sunday morning near the Marriott that we will be staying in in Prague. Has anyone else had the experience of fitting mass into the river trip?

Comments

• Options
    Hi Bijou,

I just googled ... Mass times in Bratislava and Prague ... and came up with a number of hits. I think that could be a good place to start. And possibly you could email the concierge at the Marriott in Prague?

Just a few suggestions to be going on with.

Cheers,

Jan
  • Options
    Hello Bijou,

The cruise director can assist you, we do it every week! I see your reservation and notes will be made on it, so that the Cruise Director can make sure you get to mass in Bratislava and Prague.

Hope this help,
    Emily
  • Options
    Thank you. We are so happy that Tauck takes care of everything for us! We are so looking forward to our trip!
This discussion has been closed.