Ultimate Alps & Dolomites versus Switzerland tour

My wife and I hope to take either the Switaerland or Ultimate Alps & Dolomites tour in 2013. I understand that the Alpine Interlude has been replaced by the Ultimate Alps & Dolomite tour. Seems like both tours will provide the scenic mountains although different itineraries. Does anyone have any input that would compare itineraries to help us make our decision.

Comments

• About 4 years ago my husband and I took the Switzerland tour. It was great and we did see the best of Switzerland. In September 2013 we will be taking the Ultimate Alps tour. It looks quite different and covers so many of the places in those 5 countries that we have always wanted to see on our own but never did.
  • About 4 years ago my husband and I took the Switzerland tour. It was great and we did see the best of Switzerland. In September 2013 we will be taking the Ultimate Alps tour. It looks quite different and covers so many of the places in those 5 countries that we have always wanted to see on our own but never did.

Hi Nancy. We are booked on the September 5th trip. Are you on this one or the second one offered in September?
This discussion has been closed.